Saturday, February 4, 2012

Welcome aboard

My name is Bean and I am a comic book fan.  I have decided to officially unleash an artistic project that I have often dreamed of.  I love cover recreations, but sadly do not have a lot of drawing skills.  I will be doing cover recreations of the Fantastic Four issues that Jack Kirby drew.  I will be doing this in a small (4-1/2" X 6-12") lined journal.  Ball point pen and colored pencils with mistakes and all.  No blue line.  No eraser.  My goal is to do at least one issue a day but some days I may do more, some days, I may do none.

Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave comets and stop back every so often to see what is new.

Bean
P.S.
I have been at this for a while posting over at The 11 O'clock Comics Forum, so I am going to be adding those pages first and then start adding live.

No comments:

Post a Comment